Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zombie Micheal Jackson

I never saw Thriller the mini-movie length video clip. My mother forbade me to go watch it and even though my best friend's Mum and Step-Dad had a video store, I still never saw it.

My reason for mentioning the "greatest entertainer of the last 30 years" isn't because of his recent death. Its beacuse he's a zombie. Thriller was right!
Micheal Jackson's IQ even when he's dead is 110. Now thats either very bad grammer or Thriller was merely Jackson telling us the truth. He's a zombie***.


But back to Thriller the mini-movie. Now MJ's Youtube channel has the whole 18 minute masterpiece up there, but embedding is only by request. Unfortunately, I'm too old to get anything from Micheal. Whoops! Too early?

It begins with a disclaimer for the right wing religious that.
Thats nice but its about horror movies and Zombies. Lets go to a sometime reliable resource, like wikipedia to see what they say about Zombies.

According to the tenets of Vodou, a dead person can be revived by a bokor, or sorcerer. Zombies remain under the control of the bokor since they have no will of their own. "Zombi" is also another name of the Vodou snake god Damballah Wedo, of Niger-Congo origin; it is akin to the Kongo word nzambi, which means "god".

So, Zombies come from Voodoo or Voodun depending on where you're from. Now, if I'm right (and sometiemes I am) Voodoo is considered by most Christian and Muslim organistations as the occult. Hmmmm! Oh well its just a video clip about the dead coming back to life wanting brains. Who can say in this day and age that this is a bad thing. Also, who can say anything BAD about Micheal Jackson.

So yeah now Micheals a zombie and has an IQ of 110***

Just thought I'd tell you that. So for fun here's video of something on how to survive zombies



*** of course Micheal Jackson is not a zombie, there are no such things.

1 comment: